The girl who wrote in silk is a dual time narrative about mei lein a chinese woman living in seattle during the 1880s and inara a woman of the present day who discovers a mysterious sleeve of a chinese robe in her deceased aunts home. In the girl who wrote in silk seattle area author kelli estes tells the story of two young women in seattle and the san juans living 130 years apart connected by a secret. In a house on orcas island the stories of two young women unfold a 19th century chinese american and a recent college graduate trying to piece together a mystery left behind
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.