In this challenge you will be given an array and must determine an array there is a special rule for all that is can be any number you choose such that your task is to select a series of given such that the sum of the absolute difference of consecutive pairs of is maximized this will be the arrays cost and will be represented by the variable below. Get a custom test developed by the hackerrank team it costs something to do this the tests that are public and available to everyone on the hackerrank site are probably searchable on google which makes it a bit too easy. Lauren has a chart of projected prices for a house over the next n years where the price of the house in the i th year is p i she wants to purchase and resell the house at a minimal loss acco
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.