A to reject or annul a decision or recommendation for example overrule a decision about hiring a job candidate overrule a call by an umpire. Overrule definition to rule against or disallow the arguments of a person the senator was overruled by the committee chairman see more. The judge overruled the objection his conviction was overruled by the supreme court. Overruled is a multiplayer brawler like no other where the players change the rules as they play and with loads of rules to change youll never know how the battle will go challenge up to three friends with both local and online multiplayer
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.