Secundus was a stout seaman and owned his own vessel when he was yet a young man micah clarke arthur conan doyle for the rest your letter informs me my dearest secundus on what day you reached bithynia letters of pliny pliny you did me justice my dearest secundus in confiding in my affection towards you. Secundus se kun dus westcott hort greek text sekoundos textus receptus of the new testament sekoundos a thessalonian who was among those who accompanied paul from greece to asia they had preceded paul and waited for him at troas. Legio secundus is roughly latin for second legion however legio is a feminine noun while secundus is a masculine adjective the correct form would be legio secunda legions were the largest units of the roman army and there were 6 in a whole army hence there are six legiones in the monastery
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.