Swedens unpopular plan to create pioneering digital currency ekrona shows public understanding still has a long way to go. Swedens riksbank is debating whether to become the first significant central bank to issue a digital currency as it responds to an increasing move away from cash in the scandinavian country. Swedens central bank is now considering the possibility of issuing its own digital currency though the exact technology it will use is yet to be determined. Sweden could very well be the first country to one day go totally cash free in fact the scandanavian country is well on its way according to a new report from the new york times the country . Swedish central bank riksbank is exploring the idea of a digital currency to accompany its swedish kroner notes which could ultimately save tourists a trip to the currency exchange desk
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.