George orwell is the pen name of eric arthur blair essayist novelist literary critic advocate and fighter for political change and man of contradictions. With this lesson plan your students are going to learn about george orwells life and major works they will then practice connecting the themes of his works to the events of his life. Eric arthur blair better known by his pen name george orwell was an english author and journalisthis work is marked by keen intelligence and wit a profound awareness of social injustice an intense opposition to totalitarianism a passion for clarity in language and a belief in democratic socialism. George orwell wrote 1984 in 1949 the dystopian novel is set in 1984 orwells near future and our recent past but the novel is still relevant today due to its depiction of a totalitarian
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.