Choose the right synonym for enough adjective sufficient enough adequate competent mean being what is necessary or desirable sufficient suggests a close meeting of a need sufficient savings enough is less exact in suggestion than sufficient do you have enough food adequate may imply barely meeting a requirement the service was adequate competent suggests measuring up to all . Explore dictionarycom rashida tlaib backlash raises the question why cant women swear can you translate these famous phrases from emoji these are the longest words in english. Theres enough like that kind though interrupted uncle peter thatll be enough for us unless you are very hungry said robert there was not enough food in the valley for both the old inhabitants and the newcomers
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.