Nineteen eighty four often published as 1984 is a dystopian novel by english author george orwell published in june 1949 2 3 the novel is set in the year 1984 when most of the world population have become victims of perpetual war omnipresent government surveillance and propaganda . 1984 is a thrilling classic novel by george orwell that brings readers into a dystopian society where citizens know big brother is watching you orwell 2 the book follows winston smith as he secretly denounces the all powerful government big brother and decides to live a daring life of scandals and secrets. View our feature on george orwells 1984 written in 1948 1984 was george orwells chilling prophecy about the future and while 1984 has come and gone orwells narrative is timelier than ever
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.