Extemporaneous impromptu extemporaneous means prepared in advance and carried out with few or no notes while impromptu means totally unprepared performed on the spur of the moment but this distinction has been all but lost. 0000 no 1 in c minor allegro molto moderato 1105 no 2 in e flat major allegro 1550 no 3 in g flat major andante 2140 no 4 in a flat major allegretto maria joao pires 1996
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.