3 a formal statement of inequality between two quantities usually separated by a sign of inequality such as or signifying respectively is less than is greater than or is not equal to. How to solve solving inequalities is very like solving equations we do most of the same things but we must also pay attention to the direction of the inequality direction which way the arrow points. Social or economic disparity inequality between the rich and the poor widening income inequality in america unequal opportunity or treatment resulting from this disparity inequality in healthcare and education
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.