Nemesis is a work of detective fiction by agatha christie 1890 1976 and first published in the uk by the collins crime club in november 1971 and in the us by dodd mead and company later in the same year. Miss marple and her nephew novelist raymond west embark on a coach tour of historic english houses with an eclectic group of characters at the behest of a late friend who had knowledge of an unsolved murder. Miss marple receives an unusual bequest her old friend and one time partner in detection has left posthumous instructions for an investigation into a crime. Yes indeed nemesis may seem a strange nickname for elderly miss marple but it suits her this book has been written towards the end of agatha christies carreer and she shows a lot of insight in whats going on inside the head of old people
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.