The income approach to property valuation is a useful tool for investors to evaluate income producing real estate we will discuss the three major formulas that comprise the approach. A method that will be covered on the real estate license exam for appraising real estate based on its income is known as the income capitalization approach this method converts the income of a property into an estimate of its value. A simple guide to using the income capitalization approach to value income producing property in commercial real estate based on a multiple year projection period and reversionary value id add that the income approach is equally as important for excel file used in tutorial for how to use the income approach to value income
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.