The real living wage is based on the cost of living and is voluntarily paid by over 4700 uk employers who believe a hard days work deserves a fair days pay. The real living wage is the only uk wage rate that is voluntarily paid by over 4700 uk businesses who believe their staff deserve a fair days pay for a hard days work. The living wage rate is voluntary and for 2018 has been calculated to be 2055 per hour 405 more than the minimum wage set by the government
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.