Blood pressure uk has teamed up with experts from imperial college london and st marys hospital to provide you with the definitive guide to high blood pressure. Youll generally be diagnosed with high blood pressure if your systolic blood pressure reaches between 130 and 139 mm hg or if your diastolic blood pressure reaches between 80 and 89 mm hg. High blood pressure linked to signs of alzheimers according to study the study examined the relationship between blood pressure and the two most common causes of stroke and dementia. Understanding high blood pressure measuring high blood pressure expertsinhealth loading unsubscribe from expertsinhealth cancel unsubscribe working subscribe subscribed unsubscribe 359
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.