Utopia thomas more utopia is a work of fiction and socio political satire by thomas more 1478 1535 published in 1516 in latin the book is a frame narrative primarily depicting a fictional island society and its religious social and political customs many aspects of mores description of utopia are reminiscent of life in monasteries. Thomas more 1477 1535 wrote the first formal utopia he imagined a complex self contained world set on an island in which communities shared a common culture and way of life this selection of extracts illustrates many of the systems and practices that more imagined for his utopians
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.