The vienna game is one of the most fundamentally sound openings in chess and gives an e4 player many different variations when black responds with e5. Wiki notes the vienna game is a chess opening that begins with the moves 1 e4 e5 2 nc3 whites second move is less common than 2nf3 and is also of more. Study the vienna game falkbeer variation opening with free tools and analysis. Vienna game 1 e4 e5 2 nc3 nf6 3 bc4 nc6 chess opening performance statistics strategy and tactics famous games pgn download discussion forum and more
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.